Sonare PS-850 Piccolo.
Compare to Similar Items
$2,299.00 Your School Price
$1,695.00 Your School Price
$999.99 Your School Price
$895.00 Your School Price
$2,749.99 Your School Price
Cosmo Music's Quality Assurance:
- Unpack instrument removing all corks used to stabilize keys during shipment.
- Leave the instrument to allow the pads to "relax".
- A visual inspection is done to ensure the finish is at factory standards.
- Lubricate corks with factory approved grease.
- Check and adjust the fit of components to ensure a firm, but not excessive pressure is needed to assemble; out of the box many corks are too tight and the player could easily cause damage to parts by having to apply too much pressure.
- Inspect the key action.
- Check pad coverage and adjust where necessary.
- Check all key combinations for proper adjustment.
- Play-test each instrument throughout its entire range to confirm all adjustments are correct.
- All instruments are played with the technician's own mouthpiece or head joint, unless it is not appropriate (in the case in which the mouthpiece or headjoint is unique to the instrument, they are thoroughly cleaned after play-testing).
- The case is checked for proper fit.
- Factory supplied accessories are inspected to ensure all are present.
- Large saxophone keys may be refitted with shipping corks to increase stability for transit.
- The instrument is repacked as it was received.
- Technician signs the tag to confirm that all details have been completed.