For those who prefer the variety of SP4 series quality sounds and MIDI controller features in a more attractive cabinet with built-in sound system, the SPS4-8 is just right. The new graded-hammer keyboard action and integrated yet separable stand combine the best features of a floor-standing digital piano and a pro-quality portable stage piano.
• INCLUDED: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet
• 88-note, graded-hammer action (LK40GH)
• 16 character LCD w/ front-panel contrast adjust
• Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
• Dozens of complex effect chains taken from the PC3, with everything from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
• Controllers: Pitch ribbon, modulation slider, 1 front panel knob, 1 switch-pedal input (supports optional, dual-pedal), 1 continuous control pedal input
• Stereo 19W/channel @ <1% THD+N; 48W maximum total power, Two 4 x 6" woofers, Two 1" neodynium magnet dome tweeters