Quick OverviewSoftware Sibelius 7 Upgrade
Step up to the latest version of the worlds best-selling music notation software
* To qualify for this upgrade, you must hold a single-user license for any previous version of the full Sibelius product. If your current product is Sibelius First or Sibelius Student, you require the Sibelius 7 Trade-up, not this upgrade. Your existing Sibelius license may be for the professional (where the fourth letter at the start of your serial number is P), educational (fourth letter E) or competitive crossgrade (fourth letter X) edition.
The latest generation of the worlds best-selling music notation software, Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students. Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with the exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. And view beautiful, print-quality scores with advanced typography and graphics support. Designed by musicians for musicians, Sibelius 7 is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music. You can even take your scores on the go with the Avid Scorch app for iPad.
- Task-oriented user interface > easily progress through all the steps of creating a score
- Professional-quality, 38 GB sound library* > enjoy ultra-realistic playback
- Native 64-bit support* > work faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before
- Optimized for single monitor use* > ideal for classrooms, laptops, and more
- Text and typography enhancements > take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts
- Graphics import and export > build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, and more
Whats in the box?
- Four Sibelius 7 installation DVDs
- Sibelius 7 Quick Start Guide
- Upgrade activation card
Sibelius 7 Installer Includes:
- Sibelius 7
- PhotoScore Lite 7
- AudioScore Lite 7
- ReWire 1.7
- Sibelius 7 Sounds
Sibelius 7 Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7 software only
- Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
Recommendations for Sibelius 7 Sounds sample library*
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard.
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).
* You can use Sibelius 7 Sounds if your computer doesn't meet the recommended requirements, but you may find that you cannot use as many sounds simultaneously, and that sounds take a long time to load.
*All single-user licenses for Sibelius 7 allow the product to be installed on two computers (e.g. a desktop or laptop) for the exclusive use of the licensee.