Quick OverviewSoftware Musiclab Real Guitar
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our new product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
The true power of RealGuitar lies in 3 brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
- New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
RealGuitar 2L version is equipped with powerful Pattern Manager allowing to use MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern[s] in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- World famous guitars
- High quality guitar samples
- Every fret of all 6 strings including up/down/muted strokes sampled
- New multi-channel sample layering technology
- InFace sound concept
- True Doubling (double track) effect
- Built-in EQ and FX (Stereo Tremolo, 2-way Chorus)
- Custom 32-bit sound engine
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, and Chords modes
- About 2000 instant guitar chords + up strum, down strum, up/down muted strum, slow strum chords
- 1-4 note chords to 6-voice guitar strums real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, in any inversion and voicing
- Slash Bass Chords option - allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass (including its own III, V (and Root of course))
- Legato Chords option - allows to sustain note(s) on chord change if the same note(s)/string/fret is being triggered in the previous chord
- Automatic Fret position change
- Strum speed adjustable
- Repeat Key zone (for performing repetitions, tremolo, up/down/muted strums)
- Velocity Switch articulations (slow strum, slide up/down, bend, reverse bend,)
- Key/Pedal Switch guitar effects (harmonics, mute, palm mute, body smacks, tremolo)
- Hammer-on, Pull-off
- Hammer-on with automatic Pull-off on key release
- Legato Slide (up and down) - automatic slide between any two pressed notes
- Tremolo - automatically repeating the released note(s) to easily perform tremolo technique
- 4 Key Switch FX keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) let you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects in the same performance
- Polyphonic controllers (applying Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, AfterTouch to individual voices)
- Automatic Fret Noise and Release Noise
- Complete RG MIDI Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns)
- Pattern Tree view, allowing to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealGuitar
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern (differently colored 'Piano Roll' type bars allow to easily visualize Up/Down, Up/Down Muted, Slow Strums, individual string Strokes, etc...)
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer, even with RealGuitar standalone run
- Total synchronization with host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature...
- Drag'n'Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host's MIDI track (pattern is automatically multiplied by the assigned number of measures)
- Real time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly):
- Add/reduce dynamics (velo+)
- Randomize dynamics
- Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics
- Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller)
- Steel Picked
- Steel Fingered
- Nylon Picked
- Nylon Fingered
- Steel 2 Picked
- Steel 2 (Doubling)
- Steel Stereo 290MB
Pattern Manager (available only in 2L version):
RealGuitar is now equipped with powerful multi-functional built-in Pattern Manager letting you use RG MIDI Pattern Library for creating guitar accompaniment parts in the whole new and convenient way:
RealGuitar includes 555 MB sample set featuring 8 Acoustic guitar patches:
- RealGuitar 2L version includes built-in Pattern Manager and complete RG Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns)
- RealGuitar 2 version doesn't include Pattern Manager and RG Pattern Library
- Retail price of RealGuitar 2L is $239.00 USD
- Special price for registered owners of RealStrat or RealLPC is $199.00 USD.
- Special price for registered owners of RealStrat and RealLPC is $169.00 USD. Please contact us at email@example.com for purchase details.
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase SX, Digital Performer, Sonar, FruityLoops
- Works as a Standalone module
- 1GB+ RAM, 2GB+ free hard drive space
- PC: Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP2 32bit or 64bit/Windows 7 SP1 32bit or 64bit, 1GHz+ Intel Core Duo, VST 2/DXi host.
- Mac: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 32bit or 64bit, 10.7 32bit or 64bit, G4/G5 800+ MHz or Intel Core Solo/Duo, VST 2/AU host.
- RTAS support is available in ProTools 6/7/8/9 via FXpansion's VST to RTAS adapter 1/2.