QSC K-Series Powered Speakers
The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability.
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- K12 performs as main PA or stage monitors
1000W 8” Powered speaker, 105 degree HF dispersion in a very small footprint. Mounting Yokes for K-8 with Trigger Clamps, allows for truss mounting of a K-8 in horizontal or vertical orientation are available.
1000W 10” Powered speaker, 90 degree HF dispersion in a very small footprint.
1000W 12” Powered speaker, 75 degree HF dispersion in a very small footprint that also acts as a monitor wedge – our most versatile powered speaker.
1000W Dual 12” Powered subwoofer in a very small footprint, designed to operate the with K8 and K12 mid/high powered speakers.