Professional Instruments & Backline
- Looking for student-level instruments (including guitars, keyboards and drums)?
- Looking for student home piano rentals?
Yamaha Oak Custom Professional Drum Kit
Yamaha Oak Custom 6-peice Professional Drum Kit with Chad Smith Snare, features include:
- Finish: Silver Sparkle
- Bass Drum: 22x17
- Snare: Pearl Chad Smith Signature 14x5
- Mounted Tom #1 - 10x8
- Mounted Tom #2 - 12x9
- Floor Tom #1 - 14x14
- Floor Tom #2 - 16x16
- Sabian AA Cymbal Package
- Full Yamaha Professional Hardware Package
- Proudly outfitted with two-Ply Evans Heads courtesty of D'addario Canada
Taylor 310CE Acoustic Guitar with the Expression Pickup System
A Venetian cutaway adds dimension to classic Dreadnought styling, while the tone of Sapele is faithfully amplified via the Taylor Expression System.
Taylor 214 Acoustic Guitar
The 200 Series® redefines what a mid-priced guitar can be. A satin, solid Sitka spruce top meets gorgeous Indian rosewood laminate back and sides, delivering an experience of sight, sound and touch that’s unmistakably Taylor. Plug in with the optional Taylor electronics and take your performance to the stage with confidence.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood Laminate
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
Fender USA Stratocaster
Fender USA Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar in a Grey Charoal Finish - just a plain 'ol simple Electric Guitar the way that Leo intended it.
Nothing Fancy, just a great playing guitar that anyone can appreciate.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
The Gibson Les Paul Studio - carved maple caps on mahogany bodies, '59 Les Paul Rounded Mahogany necks, 22 frets on a 24 and 3/4-inch scale length - everything you need!
Fender Amerian Jazz Bass
Fender's deluxe four-string instrument - the Jazz Bass. With its sleek offset body; thin, fast neck and rich, growling tone. Features include a high-mass vintage bridge, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, agreat-looking gloss rosewood fingerboard, satin neck back for smooth playability, in a 3-tone sunburst finish.
Fender HotRod Deluxe III (Black) Electric Guitar Amplifier
The world standard for a portable, powerful an full-featured tube amp the 40-watt Hot Rod Deluxe is very aptly named indeed! The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes. The Hot Rod Deluxe III is a 40-watt single 12 combo the standard for gigging guitarists worldwide.
New Celestion G12P-80 12" speakers tighten bass response and offer harmonically enhanced character when pushing hard in the Drive channel, and Improved modified tone circuit gives tighter overdrive voice and midrange punch.
Graduated volume and tone potentiometers offer smoother, more refined and predictable linear sweep, and new black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier!
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM215C is a 2-channel, 50W version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C. Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one!
- All-valve 50W combo amp
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes 2 x EL34 power tubes
- 12" Celestion speaker
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes with Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel & 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel with Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- Made in England
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
As with all Peavey 5150 amps they have the Brown sound - a smooth crunch sound along with great lush harmonics. The Peavey 5150 Combo amp is a combination of the Peavey 5150 amp design with two 12" Sheffield 1200 speakers. The amp features 60 watts RMS and is voiced to EVH specs. This is the same specifications used in his amps. The preamp section consists of five 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6L6 power amp tubes. The speaker cabinet is of the closed back design and consists of Two Sheffield 1200 12" speakers that have been voiced to Edward Van Halen's specs. The Footswitch is included.
- 60 Watts RMS
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two 6L6GC power tubes
- HI and LO Gain Inputs
- 2 channel preamp
- PRE and POST gain Controls on both channels
- Bright & Crunch Switches
- 3-band EQ
- Presence and Resonance Controls
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Preamp output
- Footswitch included
MarkBass CMD102P Bass Combo Amp
The CMD 102P combo just might be our most versatile combo! It's perfect for any situation -The angled cabinet design allows the unit to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position. The built-in VLE and VPF filters help create a warm and natural sound, as they do in all Markbass heads. If you add an external cabinet to the 102 combo, you can fill a large venue with headroom to spare.
- Speaker: 2x10"
- Tweeter: piezo
- Bass Port: front
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- AMP Output Power: 500W @ 4 ohm / 300W @ 8 ohm
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Weight: 44 lbs / 19.9 kg
Yamaha N3 Avant Grand Hybrid Piano
With a design embodying the latest in technology, Yamaha signals a new direction for the piano. This, our flagship model, is the ultimate expression of "Innovation with soul." A keyboard and pedals indistinguishable from those of a grand piano. Stunningly authentic tactile response. Speakers with the authority and presence to deliver flawless sound... The AvantGrand N3 weaves advanced technology into an extraordinary design that gives form to Yamaha's aspirations for the future.
The nuanced touch and response of the grand piano are an essential standard yardstick for piano quality. It offers the player a specially-developed grand piano action that features the same configuration as the action of a real grand.
- Specialized Grand Piano Action with Ivorite™
- Spatial Acoustic Sampling
- Spatial Acoustic Speaker System
- Soundboard Resonator
- Tactile Response System
- Specialized Grand Piano Pedal
PLEASE NOTE: rental of the Yamaha N3 Avant Grand includes delivery and setup as well as strike and removal. Please contact us for details and further information.
Yamaha CP33 Digital Stage Piano
The Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano features include:
- 88-key Graded Hammer keyboard with authentic touch
- State-of-the-art AWM tone generation system
- Maximum polyphony of 64 notes
- Compact, light and protable – easy to carry and easy to set up
- 28 original voices
- Reverb, and other effects, including Chorus, Phaser, Temolo and Rotary Speaker
- Comprehensive MIDI functioins
- Mastermode, for independent control of up to two external tone generators
- Real-time controllers – including sliders and Pitch Bend/Modulation wheels for maximum expression
- USB terminal – letting you connect to a computer for recording of your performances, creating/arranging of songs, and converting to notation mention real-time controllers
Yamaha P155 Digital Stage Piano
To ensure the finest grand piano sound for the P-155, we went straight to the source: Yamaha's finest 9-foot concert grand, a hand-picked CFIIIS. Next, a master piano technician painstakingly tuned and regulated the CFIIIS to sonic perfection. Then we applied our Pure CF Sampling technology to accurately capture every aspect of the CFIIIS sound, keeping post-processing to an absolute minimum to maintain sonic integrity throughout. The result is a truly authentic grand piano sound with powerful, dynamic bass, warm mid-range and crystal-clear highs.
Look inside the lid of a grand piano. Different sized strings require different sized hammers. Different sized hammers have different weights. The keyboard of the P-155 utilizes Yamaha's GH (Graded Hammer) technology to reproduce the true "feel" of a grand piano keyboard action, with heavier touch in the lower keys, lighter touch in the higher keys, and subtle gradations of weight and response throughout. Thanks to the input of concert-level, professional pianists during its development, the GH keyboard features superb balance and remarkable consistency. Performing or practicing on a GH keyboard properly develops and maintains an artist's technique for making the transition between P-155 and an acoustic grand.
As a full-featured digital piano, the P-155 gives you all you need for practice, playing and performance. It has an internal high-power, two-channel (12W + 12W) amplifier with high-performance speakers built-in-letting you and your audience hear the authentic sounds in their full glory.
The KC-150 is a compact 65-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs. The KC-150 can also be expanded with an optional subwoofer for a powerful low-end boost.
- Affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12” speaker and piezo tweeter
- Includes stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Headphones output; can be mounted on speaker stands
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ,
new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its line
Music Stand and Light Package
A Heavy-Duty, foldable Music Stand with battery-operated music stand light, inlcudes carry bag. Note: 3x AAA batteries NOT included.