Cosmo School of Music Camp Policies
We thank you for following our policies. Due to the number of students enrolled in our school we put these policies in place to make our school more efficient for our students, teachers and staff.
- All camp registration is done through the staff at the lesson counter, or over the phone.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration (at the counter or over phone).
- All program teachers and staff are highly trained, professionals in their field of specialization, have extensive teaching experience and have passed a police record check.
- A staff member with First Aid and CPR training will be on hand at all times.
- There are no make-up classes or refunds given once your campers program begins regardless of the reason.
- A 10% non-refundable administrative fee will be applied if withdrawing 30 days before camp starts.
- A $20 (twenty dollar) charge will be applied to a student account for any NSF cheque received by the school.
- If enrollment is not sufficient to form a camp, payment made will be refunded in full.
- Cosmo School of Music reserves the right to alter the format of a camp.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Camp hours are from 9am until 4pm. Extended hours are available until 5:30pm for additional fees. If you are late picking up your camper and you have not arranged extended care, you will be charged $5 for every 15 minutes that you are late.
- Campers will not be released to anyone not listed on the enrollment form.
- We must receive written notice if your camper is to sign themselves out to walk or bus home (forms available at Lesson counter).
- Campers are to be picked-up and dropped off in the Lesson Department of Cosmo Music.
- If your child will be away from camp for the day, please call before 9am and leave a message.
- On the first day of camp campers will be given a wrist band. This is to help assist all staff of Cosmo Music recognize campers and to help ensure their safety. Please do not remove the wrist band until camp is over.
- Campers must bring their own lunches to camp. They cannot purchase food during camp time, however lunch packages are available, and delivered by the La Rocca Café in the building.
- Peanut Butter and foods containing nut products are not permitted at camp. However, our facility is a public place and we cannot guarantee that the entire facility will be nut-free.
- Campers who require medication will be required to sign a Medication Authorization Form.
- All medication must be brought to camp by a parent or guardian, clearly labeled, in its original container and given to a staff member.
- Campers who require an Epi-Pen must carry it with them at all times.
- Campers who bring any illegal substances (i.e. alcohol, cigarettes, drugs) will be sent home immediately. Refunds will not be available.
- Smoking is not permitted during camp hours.
Cell Phones/Other Electronics
- Campers are required to turn off their cell phones/electronics during camp hours.
- Cosmo School of Music reserves the right to excuse students from the camp for inappropriate conduct.
Lost /Stolen or Damaged Items
- Cosmo Music does not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged articles.