Quick OverviewRecorder Superscope PSD340 CD Recording System
Recording directly to CD is now as fast and easy as using a tape recorder with Sperscope's PSD340!
Designed especially for musicians and music educators who use music CDs for accompaniment, the PSD340 featurers both a CD recording drive and an innovative MP3 CD player drive capable of real-time changes in key, tempo and voice reduction on any music CD or MP3 audio file.
This rugged and reliable music rehersal and recording tool will help anyone make great sounding CD recordings, create custom CDs, and duplicate CDs right on the spot.
Superscope's real-time tempo and key change controls for CD's (and now MP3 files) mean you can slow down a song's tempo by 75% while retaining the original musical pitch.
Shift the key of any song at the touch of a button up or down as much an octave while the tempo remains unchaged. Fine tune a CD or MP3 file on a CD to match a voice or instrument. All these changes may be recorded to a new CD as a take-home accompaniment.
The CD player drive operates independently from the CD recording drive so it's easy to:
- Program song playlists
- Record a few measures from the middle of a song
- Select start and end points for music pratice loops
- Create your own music compilation CD's
- Convert MP3 files on a CD to song tracks onto a standard audio CD
- Simultaneously record an event such as a concert or church service while playing various CD's