Quick OverviewProcessor Voice TC Electronic Voice Live 2
The evolution of tried and true
What does a vocalist live for? A jaw-dropping vocal sound that takes audiences over the edge. Get that sound instantly with VoiceLive 2, the ultimate floor-based vocal processor. Its more than an upgrade, its a vocal revolution.Easier than ever
With a completely redesigned user interface, VoiceLive 2 is easy to use whether youre looking for one preset or a creative sequence of sounds for every song.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming Complete connectivity
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8 (MP3 player ) input
- Stereo XLR, and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming New NaturalPlay harmonies
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, Mod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Global effects including Tone, pitch correction, and Guitar FX
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when youre not singing
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet VLOOP performance vocal looping of vocals and guitar
- Loops effects, vocal, and guitar inputs
- Up to 15 seconds of stereo looping, 30 seconds mono
- Single button control for play, overdub, stop, undo and erase.
- Global loop feedback control New features & improvements include:
- New Rhythmic effect series including:
- Rhythmic Sample which lets you create delay-freeze-style effects for freezing parts of your vocal performance, as in Fat Boy Slims Praise You.
- Rhythmic Stutter that allows patterns and waveforms to control the level of the voice to create tap tempo gating effects and more.
- Rhythmic Gender applies randomized gender patterns , pushing the HardTune effect in vivid new directions.
- Lead voice level control added per preset and global for precise balancing of preset levels
- Guitar phase reverse parameter helps minimize acoustic guitar feedback
- Guitar compressor attack added
- System parameter for momentary Harmony and Double effects activation.
- Added gender adjustment to Double voices
- DUAL output mode added which allows your sound tech to control wet vocal and wet guitar individually at the console.
- Last preset is now recalled over power cycles
- Added many new expression pedal parameters
- Reduced lead voice latency
- Improvements to Harmony Hold feature
- MIDI Sysex improvements for future editor
- Faster setting of Mic Gain pressing Reverb button once singing level is detected
- Preset Shortcut and Expression pedal control can now be assigned to Global per preset
- Dozens of other under-the-hood fixes and tweaks including 9dB digital output level increase Exciting new vocal harmony capability
- Auto Mic Gain now you can set the mic gain from a standing position just by singing. Once this is done there are no knobs to be jostled in transit and you can still do manual tweaks if you want to.
- Auto Gate Feedback a problem? An all new Auto Gate listens to you and adjusts to reduce feedback and effects leak-through while youre not singing.
- Adaptive Tone A single push of the Tone button engages studio quality Shape EQ, compression and de-essing that adapts to the tonal range of your singing style and voice for increased impact and smoothed dynamics. Finally your live singing can have that studio polish.
- Reverb and Delay ducking Increase the sustaining tail of your reverb and delay effects while carving out plenty of room for your lyrics with ducking. The level of the effects is reduced while you sing and then subtly increases after your last syllable for a paradoxical deeper ambience with enhanced intelligibility. Of course, this is all automatic just select a ducking reverb or delay style, VoiceLive 2 does the rest.
- Distort your voice Grunge is good. Make a statement with the Transducer block that also has 4 pole filters for great megaphone and telephone effects.
- Clone your voice employ up to 4 voices of humanized unison overdubs in addition to the 8 harmony voices. This sound has been used since recording began to fatten vocals, now its your turn.
- Expand your space A completely new reverb algorithm envelops your voice in dense ambiences from teeny live rooms to concert halls and bright plate simulations. Dont forget the delay block can serve to add depth or become a highlight effect whether its using tap tempo or tape delay styles.
- Mod ya later The full Mod block brings lush chorus, slick microtuning, swooshing flange and more to the party. Those half time bridge sections never sounded more psychedelic.
- 205 factory presets
- Memory for 400 presets
- 10 steps per preset
- 10 footswitches
- Detailed editing
- Wizard for choosing presets
- Dedicated effect block on/off Size
- Height: 3 inches (76 mm)
- Width: 13.8 inches (350 mm)
- Depth: 8.5 inches (261 mm)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
- anodized extruded aluminum and steel chassis
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Recessed rubberized handle
- 192 x 64 Blue STN LCD, White Back light display Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Line: 1/4″ phone jack, Guitar: 1/4″ phone jack, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm, Line: 13/6,5 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -49dBu to +10dBu
- Line Input Level @ -37 dBu to +22 dBu: -37 dBu to +22 dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic/Line Input SNR: >107 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 14 dBu to -4 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >104dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR and 1/4″ phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 100/50 Ohm
- Output Range (Line/Mic Level): 16 dBu / 0dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +16dBu max (180mW max)
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF) & USB audio
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958, USB Audio
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- USB: USB-B
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA, IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- VoiceSupport Application CD
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
VoiceLive 2 has the most complete connectivity of any vocal floor processor.
Whether you play guitar, a MIDI keyboard or no instrument at all, VoiceLive 2 has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
VoiceLive 2 contains virtually all the effects necessary to produce any vocal sounds of decades past, and into the future.
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive 2 listens to you and adjusts to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
VoiceLive 2 shortcut assignable single button looper is an easy to use looper for voice or guitar.
Now its easier than ever to lead your own vocal backup group and sound rich and authentically human at the same time. It starts with a guitar, MIDI keyboard or aux-input controlled vocal harmony algorithm with four intervals, each of which can be unison-doubled or 8 discrete voices controlled by your MIDI keyboard playing. And when you want to tap into your gospel soul, theres the completely new Choir algorithm that creates the massive multi-voice group vocal sound to bring home those memorable choruses.More automatic features
When youre worrying about parameter settings, you spend less time focusing on your music so weve automated several of VoiceLive 2s features.
OK weve put all our cards on the table here. Now that we have the processing power weve just put everything we have in VoiceLive 2. Its all available simultaneously to take your voice, your performances and your music over the top. In addition to vocal harmony, you can construct or select preset effect chains containing effects to:
Having a large chain of effects wont do as much good if you cant add and remove links in the chain when the mood strikes. The individual stompbox footswitches for Harmony, Doubling, Mod, Reverb, Delay and FX give you the flexibility to layer or simplify at will. Also, theres a Shortcut footswitch that be assigned to add other interesting features such as tap tempo, harmony vhold and others. There is no separation between Song mode and Preset mode as there was in the classic VoiceLive; each preset can have up to 50 steps each of which can contain a different preset or a simple modification of the main preset. Go ahead, get dirty and start creating now.
ECHO AND DELAY
HARDTUNE AND CORRECTION
GUITAR FX AND TUNER