Quick OverviewMonitor Yamaha CM12V
Developed and manufactured in the United States, the Concert Club series speakers have earned acclaim around the world. The new Mark V series represents a complete redesign of the previous Concert Club IV lineup, introducing three front-of-house models, three subwoofers, and three monitor models. While maintaining the superb portability and ease of placement that characterized previous generations, as well as the same design concept and stunning sound, the Mark V series represents a new level of performance overall. Club V loudspeakers with the C prefix are finished with a heavy-duty elastomer spray coating. Designed as an installation alternative to the carpeted S versions, they are an excellent match for any dcor. The finish is very tough, and can be repainted to match any interior. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more unobtrusive appearance.
Features Club Series V
- Once again, with professional features, excellent sonic performance and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
- Cabinets are constructed of high quality particleboard, chosen for its high strength and elasticity, consistent void free makeup and light weight. Another great benefit of this material is its environmental friendliness. Made from southern yellow pine, this material is both abundant and quickly renewable. Accurate CNC routing machines are used to cut every part, assuring consistency with tolerances of one ten thousandth of an inch. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand, rejecting any defects. Whether covered in durable carpet or the elastomeric spray coating, heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets make moving and positioning easy.
- The drivers, or speakers in these cabinets, are custom made my Eminence Speaker Corporation to Yamaha's exacting tolerances. Woofers share design features like high strength curvilinear cones and Dupont Kapton voice coil formers. Oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets are also used to provide high power handling and long life. The 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex and help dissipate heat. The compression driver that generates the high frequency sound uses a pure titanium diaphragm. This 2" dome is one of the largest in its class, allowing for very high output and low distortion, without the aid of cooling fluids. It's mated to a 90 x 40 custom designed CD (constant directivity) horn with excellent dispersion and response.
- Crossover networks that divide the signal going to the woofer and compression driver are constructed with oversized coils, high voltage capacitors, and power resistors designed to provide the best possible sound quality and minimize loss. Overload protection is also included to protect the components.
- Connections on these loudspeakers are dual Neutrik Speakon jacks for the highest possible strength and current capacity. Two of each connector makes it easy to "daisy chain," or add speakers.
Club V loudspeakers with the C prefix are coated with a heavy-duty elastomeric spray coating. Designed as an installation alternative to the carpeted S versions, they can easily fit any dcor. The finish is very tough, and readily paintable to match surroundings. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more subdued appearance.CM12V
12" 2-way floor monitor
2" titanium HF driver
Rugged, low-profile design
Great for vocals
Dimensions Width 628mm
Weight Weight 21.8kg
Enclosure Bass Reflex Type
Speaker unit (LF) 12" cone
Speaker unit (HF) 2" V.C.driver
Frequency Response 60Hz-16kHz
Power Capacity (Noise) 175W
Power Capacity (Program) 350W
Power Capacity (Maximum) 700W
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Sensitivity 97db SPL (1W, 1m)
Nominal Dispersion (Horizontal) 40
Nominal Dispersion (Vertical) 90
Crossover Frequency 2kHz
Input Connectors 1/4 " Phone Jack x 2, Neutrik Speakon NL4MP x 2