Quick OverviewMonitor Studio JBL LSR4328P/PAK W/LSR4300 Kit Powered
The 4328P features RMC Room Mode Correction, JBL's exclusive technology that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position.
SpecificationsAdvanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes.
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities.
- Silk dome transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control.
- Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to video monitors.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.
Frequency Response : +/-1.5 dB: 50 Hz 20 kHz
-3 dB: 43 Hz 22 kHz
-10 dB: 35 Hz 32 kHz
SPL / 1m
(Continuous/Peak) : 106 dB / 112 dB
Transducers : 8 in 438H / 1 in 431G;
Self Shielded Neodymium
Sensitivity +4 dBu, -10 dBV : 96 dB / 1m
Amplification : 150 w/ 70 w
Digital Processing : 24 Bit, 96 kHz
Analog Inputs : XLR, 1/4 Balanced, +4 dBu, -10 dBV
Digital Inputs : AES/EBU XLR, S/PDIF RCA
Data Connections : Harman HiQnet Network, USB, RMC Mic
Weight : 13.1 kg (29 lb)
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 438 mm x 267 mm x 269 mm
17.25 in x 10.5 in x 10.6 in
Part # 14176