Quick OverviewHeadphones AKG K271 MKII
K 271 MK II
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKGs circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
Sensitivity: 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
Frequency range: 16 to 28,000 Hz
Rated impedance: 55 ohms
Max. input power: 200 mW
Earpads: leatherette und velvet
Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
Net weight (without cable): 240 g (8.5 oz.)