Quick OverviewGuitar Electric Anderson Bulldog Tobacco Burst W/Case
Bulldog Tobacco Burst with Case
Beautiful carved Maple Top crowns a rich tone-wood Mahogany body back.
- Smooth as butter playability—just effortless to play and bend
- Unbelievably resonant—rings, seemingly, forever—even unplugged. One chord and you will know
- Unique 3-on-a-side headstock with nearly straight string pull renders unparalleled tuning ease and stability while offering a much stronger neck to headstock union
- Encircling the entire back circumference of the body is a smooth, soft-cut radius for next-to-body (your body) comfort
- Hand-selected, kiln dried mahogany means an overall weight of under 8—pounds, that is—really light for this style instrument. Just so nice to strap on and play all night
- Deeper cut-away horn that is shortened, rounded and splays further outward grants easier access to the highest regions of the fretboard and balances Bulldog’s center of gravity nicely when sitting to play
- Countersunk bridge, tailpiece and pickup rings look so, so, so cool and make picking-hand angle extremely comfortable
- 8 hum-free sounds from a simple-as-can-be 3-Way and two push/pull tone pots
- Lightweight Tune-o-matic style bridge is standard and wonderful to play...but so is the optional Vintage Tremolo-style bridge - you choose.
Further details can be found on the Anderson website.
|Country of Origin||U.S.A.|
|Part #||BULLDOG #01449|