Cosmo Music is always on the lookout for qualified and energetic individuals interested in working in a positive and progressive retail environment.
We would like to thank all interested applicants who apply; however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Print Music Department Team (part-time)
Cosmo Music is seeking a dynamic, friendly, responsible and motivated individual to join our Print Music Department team part-time. If you are interested in joining a friendly and energetic team, and creating a welcoming and positive retail experience for Cosmo Music customers then we want you!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily sales of music books and related materials
- Maintaining the departments organization, and stock
- Creatively merchandising new or selected product daily and for special promotions or events
- Addressing clients inquires about specially requested products
- Interacting with the Purchasing, Educational, and Lessons' Divisions of Cosmo Music
- Retail or related industry experience
- Good base-knowledge of pop culture and some knowledge of jazz, classical or a comparable style of music
- Ability to learn and implement effective sales techniques
- Excellent organizational abilities; can prioritize and meet timelines in a busy environment
- Exhibit superior interpersonal and client relations skills
- Ability to problem-solve independently while also excelling as part of a team
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word is an asset
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
Qualified applicants should submit a full resume with references to:
Print Music Department Head
Cosmo Music is looking for a qualified Shipper/Receiver/Driver. This is a full-time, permanent position. Position is 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends.
A valid driver's licence and clean abstract is necessary. Knowledge of musical instruments is an asset. Fast-pace environment, attention to detail and accuracy is a must. Come join our team!
Please forward covering letter and resume to:
Cosmo music is currently looking to expand their cash/atrium team. We are looking for a part-time, possibly leading to full-time cashier. Must have full weekend availability and a minimum of 2 years point of sale and great customer service experience.
If you know of anyone who would like to be part of our team they can forward their covering letter and resume to:
Woodwind Repair Technicians
Due to our tremendous growth we are currently in need of two qualified woodwind technicians to keep up with our constant workflow. Cosmo Music’s Brass & Woodwind Repair Shop is one of the largest and best equipped in Canada, offering above-average wages and benefit package.
At Cosmo Music we know that it is more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can turn a job into a career. We offer a great work environment and we recognize and reward excellence and productivity.
Our shop is located in Richmond Hill, 10km north of Toronto, in an area rich with musical opportunities. With our fleet of more that 9,000 rental instruments and hundreds of schools and musicians as our repair clients, there is never a shortage of work. Temporary accommodations can be arranged for the right candidate if relocation is a factor.
If you are looking for a solid opportunity and a career path to success, fax your resume to 905-770-6657.
If you have a passion for sharing the enjoyment of music, a desire to teach, a degree in music, and a great rapport with all ages, we want YOU on our teaching faculty at Cosmo School of Music! Although we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The School of Music is currently looking for teachers for the following instruments/disciplines:
- Early Childhood Music Education
- Woodwinds (Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Saxophone)
Please email resume to:
Music Education Advisor
Phone: 905-770-5222 x290