Are you looking for something to do on the weekend of August 17 & 18th? Something for FREE for all ages?
Come out to the second annual 5 Senses Festival on Friday, August 17th and on Saturday, August 18 in the heart of historic Village of Richmond Hill!
Start your weekend at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts' outdoor plaza featuring a live performance by the Blackboard Blues Band at 7:00pm.
Continue on to Saturday, August 18 at 11:30am to see features that will engage your 5 Senses such as:
- 'Children's Imagination Station' highlighting arts and craft activities
- Enjoy a wine tasting and catering tips right in the comfort of some of the Village's finest food establishments
- New features this year include an exciting 'Sensory Station' with our new partners from the Ontario Science Centre
- 'Tasting in the Dark' with Deaf Blind Ontario or a Visual Art show with local artists
- Browse through our 'Sense of Community' Marketplace located in the south parking lot of the theatre
And as the grand finale, see and listen to the musical stylings of George St. Kitts at 7pm on Saturday night in the Centre's outdoor plaza.
There is so much to do in your own backyard this summer…come and bring you friends & family for a little 5 senses fun!
If you are interested in being a part of the festival, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website www.5sensesfestival.org