Quick OverviewAmp Guitar Two-Rock Classic Reverb 100W Head Black
The latest edition to the Classic Series is the Classic Reverb. Using the Sterling Signature and John Mayer Signature amps as our guide, we've added a few features to enable the guitarist to tailor his clean from super squeaky hi-fi clean all the way to edgy, medium distortion.
SpecificationsWe've purposely tweaked the input stages to enhance distortion pedal performance. A sophisticated all tube spring reverb is included, featuring 3 voicings, plus individual send and return controls. The presence control has been eliminated and a contour control has been added. At the twelve o'clock position, the amp's frequency response is flat. Rotating the knob counter-clockwise, will decrease the highs and increase the lows, and vice-versa for clockwise movement. This is ideal for switching between single coils and humbuckers without touching other controls or compensating for different speaker cabinets. It's also a great way to compensate for room acoustics without changing your entire preamp EQ.The additional tone shaping features include a footswitchable FET preamp stage, 3 way preamp (negative) feedback switch, and 3 way output section (negative) feedback switch. The preamp switch offers zero feedback, Custom Reverb feedback level, and ultra hi feedback levels for high output or active pickup optimization. In addition, the output stage can be tailored via a 3 way feedback switch to make the power stage tighter, looser, or more open and responsive.
- Single channel, SS Rectifier, 2 X 6L6, 50 watts or 4 X 6L6, 100 watts.
- 100 watt-50/100 watt switch
- 50 watt- class A/AB (22/50 watt)switch
- Footswitchable FET preamp stage with level control, treble, middle, bass, bright, mid, deep, dual EQ settings, gain and master, contour control. 4, 8, 16 ohm output
- Triple function LED footswitch for FET, tone bypass and Reverb Defeat
- 3 way preamp(negative) feedback switch, and 3 way output section(negative) feedback switch
- Dimensions: 20" L x 10" D x 12" H / Weight: 40 Lbs for 50 watt and 48 Lbs for 100 watt.